Nutristore - Freeze Dried, Dried, and Dehydrated Storage Foods
With the bulk of their foods packed in the tradional No. 10 size cans, Nutristore provides the option of purchasing these long term storage foods on an individual food basis. Choose from meats, fruits and vegetables, and choose only the dishes that most interest you. They make for great convenience food items, but as a part of your food storage most feature a 25 year shelf life, and they will be as delicious that 25th year as they would be if opened and consumed the day that they arrive at your door.
Freeze Dried Fruits and Vegetables from Nutristore - As Close to Fresh as You Can Get Without it Actually Being Fresh Picked.
Nutristore Foods need not be considered simply an emergency food.
Use them when hiking or camping or even as a money and time saving option for everyday use.
Notes on Nutristore as a Long Term Storage Food
- Sealed Shelf Life: 25 years*
- Opened Shelf Life: 6 months - 1 year*
- Proper Storage: To reach the maximum shelf life, your Nutristore™ products should be stored in an environment with temperatures ranging between 55°-70° F. Ideal storing conditions are in a cool, dark, dry environment where the product will be protected from moisture, oxygen, and sunlight. Excellent storing locations are in (but not limited to) closets, under beds and in basements. All stated shelf life is based on proper storage of your Nutristore™ products.
- Storing your Nutristore™ products in a location with extreme temperatures, high humidity or an area where oxygen, sunlight and/or moisture may contact your product, will decrease the shelf life. After opening a can to consume, you should continue to store the product in optimal conditions with the white plastic lid secured. Limit the amount of time you allow your Nutristore™ foods to be exposed to air and light, doing so will help maximize the opened can shelf life.
- Protect Your Investment: Taking proper care of your food storage will help ensure you have great tasting, nutritious foods when a disaster or time of emergency strikes. Nutristore™ foods are designed for long-term storage. By following proper storage guidelines, you can have the assurance that your food storage will keep its delicious taste and high quality for many years to come.
*Most items. There are some exceptions which are noted in the products' descriptions. Shelf life based on optimal storage conditions.
Learn More About Nutristore