Home Canning Made Easier
- Canning Tools (Sets) - Canning kits provide an easy and less expensive way to assemble a basic collection of tools specifically designed for use by the home canner.
- Individual Canning Tools - Choose from the basics - jar wrenches, lid lifters, tongs, etc. or look further afield for jelly making aids, spatulas, bubble poppers and more; most of which are designed to make your home canning not only more efficient, but safer.
- Coring, Cutting, Slicing and Peeling - Looking to strip corn kernels from their cob, French cut beans, core apples, slice vegetables, or accomplish similar such tasks? Helps are available, and Store-It Foods has a great many, fine tools from which you can choose.
- Pickling Salts and More - Produce protectors and preservatives, including citric acid and pickling salts are available to assist in the making of your home canned goods. In fact, it may be a very wise decision to use them.
- Useful Canning Accessories - Kitchen scales, kitchen timers, vegetable brushes, and more. There are all sorts of kitchen accessories that, though used year round, also prove most useful in canning.
- Replacement Parts - Rusting rack? Damaged Lid? Missing Parts? It is possible to obtain replacement parts or your steam or water bath canner.