Steaming is a healthy and easy way to prepare a variety of foods. From steaming vegetables, rice, seafood and meats, to hard boiling and poaching eggs, the Deni Food Steamer does it all.
The Deni Food Steamer is equipped with a digital timer, LCD display and exterior water level indicator, so food will be steamed perfectly every time. Its large 9 quart capacity and removable bases allow for ease in steaming larger items.
* Programmable for easy and convenient healthy cooking
* Steaming retains 50% more vitamins and nutrients than boiling
* Digital Timer Control
* Automatic keep warm function
* Removable bases allow for extra height
* Nesting baskets for easy storage
* Turbo steam function begins cooking within seconds
* Drip tray collects liquid for making gravies and sauces
* Easy to read water indicator mark
* Add water easily during operation
* Removable bases with 6 molded egg slots
* 800 watts
* Unit includes: rice bowl and easy to use instruction manual
Make your purchase with your Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card, or enjoy the convenience of using your own Pay Pal Account.
Can it, freeze it, freeze dry it, dehydrate it, use it fresh, or purchase already prepared foods for emergencies. At Store-It foods it is our desire to see to it that each food storage choice is a possibility for you.
FREE Shipping - Some Products
Instant Rebates = Free Shipping. No charge for shipments within the Continental U.S. - Discounted Shipping in other delivery areas. CAUTION: Not all products qualify.
Product Selection Store-It Foods carries hundreds of different products related to food storage, food preparation, food preservation, and emergency preparedness.
Useful Links Looking for other sites that might provide additional assistance in preparing and planning to confront potential emergencies or expand your food storage capabilities? Try these.
FAQs Questions about Store-It Foods? This is the place to find some of those answers.
Attention Canadian Shoppers Unfortunately, there are times when "factory direct" is not an option for our Canadian deliveries. Fortunately, in a great many instances it is possible to overcome this difficulty.