Whole grains contain natural fibers, vitamins and minerals needed to maintain vibrant health. Now there's a simple way to replace overly processed, vitamin deficient foods with the fresh, natural goodness of home-ground products. Create an infinite variety of new textures and flavors in home baking, cereals, snacks, beverages and desserts with the Victorio Grain Mill!
* Hand crank operation means the Victorio Grain Mill will function even during power outages, making it the perfect mill for use during emergency situations.
* Cone-shaped grinding burrs are self aligning, made of cast stainless steel, and are precision machined to insure long life and smooth, even milling.
* Grinds wheat, corn, rice, oats, barley, non-oily seeds, peppercorns, and other dry grains and spices.
* Adjustable for any desired texture from fine to coarse.
* Manual mill makes about 1/2 cup of fine flour per minute and more than twice that quantity on coarse setting. You will be delighted with the results.
* Make your own delicious whole grain breads, cereals, and other bakery items at a fraction of the cost of store-bought.
* Saves you money, while providing fresher, healthier foods.
* Stores easily in a drawer or cupboard and is always handy when you need it.
Make your purchase with your Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card, or enjoy the convenience of using your own Pay Pal Account.
Can it, freeze it, freeze dry it, dehydrate it, use it fresh, or purchase already prepared foods for emergencies. At Store-It foods it is our desire to see to it that each food storage choice is a possibility for you.
FREE Shipping - Some ProductsInstant Rebates = Free Shipping. No charge for shipments within the Continental U.S. - Discounted Shipping in other delivery areas. CAUTION: Not all products qualify.
Product SelectionStore-It Foods carries hundreds of different products related to food storage, food preparation, food preservation, and emergency preparedness.
Attention Canadian ShoppersUnfortunately, there are times when "factory direct" is not an option for our Canadian deliveries. Fortunately, in a great many instances it is possible to overcome this difficulty.
FAQsQuestions about Store-It Foods? This is the place to find some of those answers.