"Wise" Meal in a Pouch (Teriyaki Chicken and Rice) - 6 Pack
Click to enlarge image(s)
Sold in case lots of 6 packages per case, these generously portioned cook in the pouch meals have an extended shelf life and provide outdoor enthusiasts with ready-made, freeze-dry and dehydrated meals that are delicious, nutritious and lightweight. “Wise” outdoor meals are packaged in durable, extra strength mylar foil pouches to ensure freshness and great taste for up to seven years. Prepared in minutes by just adding water, they become the perfect outdoor meal for camping, backpacking hunting, fishing, boating and RV traveling. They are also good for 72 hour emergency kits and, of course, for everyday use as a quick, easy-to-prepare meal.
- Real Meat
- Caloric Content - Ranging From 500 – 780 Calories Per Pouch
- High Protein Levels - As High As 34 Grams Per Pouch
- Wide Shallow Pouch - for Easy Access to Food
- Great Taste
Teriyaki Chicken - 6 pouches of chicken in teriyaki sauce with rice, textured vegetable protein, carrots and sweet peppers.
20 ounces (2 - 10 ounce servings) per pouch
- Open package at tear notch and remove oxygen absorber from the pouch.
- Add 2 cups (16 oz.) of boiling water to pouch and place on a flat surface.
- Stir thoroughly with a long spoon and close zipper.
- Let stand for 12 to 15 minutes. Hot steam inside: use caution when opening pouch.
- Open pouch -- stir and eat.
If preferred, these meals may also be prepared on stove top or over the camp fire.
NGREDIENTS: Rice, Freeze Dried Chicken, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Brown Sugar, Food Starch- Modied, Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Flour), Soy Sauce ([Soybeans, Salt, Vinegar], Maltodextrin, Salt), Dried Red & Green Bell Peppers, Dried Carrots, Salt, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Yeast Extract, Vinegar, Miso Powder (Soybeans, Salt, Modied Food Starch), Natural Flavors, Spices, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate, Citric Acid, Caramel Color
7 Year Shelf Life (With Proper Storage)
9 ½ x 8 x 3
Country of Origin